Family Health Center provides experienced and professional licensed dentists, registered dental hygienists, and dental assistants to meet our patients’ oral health care needs. When specialty oral health care is needed, our staff will assist you with referrals. Our oral health care staff will also follow up with patients after treatment by specialists.
Click here for a list and description of helpful Family Health Center professionals in Columbia & Salisbury.
The Family Dental centers at Columbia and Salisbury provide the following services:
- Preventive Oral Health Care: oral health education, prophylaxis, fluoride treatments, and sealants
- Diagnostic Services: X-rays
- Restorative Care: dental fillings
- Endodontics: root canals
- Periodontics: treatment for gum disease
- Oral Surgery
- Prosthodontics: crown and bridge, partials and dentures
- Urgent services as needed
Family Health Center exists to provide access to primary medical, dental and mental health services to community members, with emphasis on the medically underserved, to improve the health of the community and to train future health care providers. Read more.
Click here for access to internal employee resources.